If you’ve ever been faced with the challenge of no one responding to you or joining you, you’ve probably felt frustrated and struggled with knowing your value and your self-talk.
You’ve probably wondered if you’re really good enough, if you really have something valuable to offer, and if you really can teach anyone anything.
You may have even lowered your prices or given too much away for free to “prove yourself.”
In today’s episode, I’m talking all about how your internal dialogue and self-talk affects your confidence when it comes to posting and sharing on social media.
How people view us is a direct result of how we view ourselves.
In order to improve that inner dialogue and view yourself in a positive light, you must do 2 things: Know your sweet spot and know your why.
I’ll break these 2 things down today and help you realize that once you do these 2 things, you’ll connect with your purpose and realize that you are the perfect person for your ideal customers.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- How your self-talk affects your confidence
- Getting clear on your purpose will help you attract your ideal customers who want to join you
- Why you don’t need to lower your prices just to get someone to respond
- How people view us is a direct result of how we view ourselves
- The 2 main tools to help you get confident in getting people to respond to you and join you: Your Sweet Spot and Your Why
- The 3 levels of awareness and moving from “I” to “Why”
- Stay connected to your purpose
Social Posting Strategy Membership
Authentic Marketing Membership
Where We Can Connect:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS