Are you looking to find your people, but you’re just not sure where to start?
Finding your people and your niche is a lot like dating--you probably have a list of characteristics you look for in your ideal customer.
When finding your niche and YOUR people, there are 3 main questions you need to ask yourself about your values and the characteristics you connect with in others.
In this episode, I’ll break down these 3 questions so that you can determine who it is you identify with most and what niche your ideal customers are in.
The more clear that you are about who your people are, the more that you can be conscientious about the kind of posts you’re putting out there and who you’re attracting.
When you know your niche and your people, you will know exactly how to connect with and help them
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- How finding your people is a lot like dating
- Determining the values you look for in a person
- How getting clear on who your people are can drive your posting strategy
- Tips for determining your niche
- How finding people with your values makes helping them even easier
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!