With major changes happening with Facebook, advertising, and the new iOS 14, this is the perfect time to reevaluate your business and marketing efforts and focus on the Customer Value Journey (CVJ). A huge part of the CVJ is moving people through your sales funnel, especially after they engage with you.
By focusing on each stage of the CVJ, you’ll be better able to get to know your ideal customers, build a relationship, and get them to trust and like you. This will all lead to better conversions and a healthier business.
In this episode, I’m talking all about the 8 stages of the Customer Value Journey and how you can implement them in your business to effectively move people through your sales funnel. This is the natural buying process beginning the second someone becomes aware of you up until the point in which they are raving fans who want to promote your business.
You’ll learn the importance of focusing on each of these stages and how automating your processes will save you time, energy, and increase revenue in the long run.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Major marketing changes with iOS 14
- The 8 stages of the Customer Value Journey
- Automating your processes to save time, energy, and increase revenue
- Why your freebie is critical during the Subscribe stage
- Learning about your customers’ objections and knocking them down
- Email marketing plays a key role in the Customer Value Journey
- Making your business strong from all angles
Ryan Deiss and DigitalMarketer
Done For You Authentic Marketing Membership
Where We Can Connect:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS