What actually works when trying to market to your ideal customers? Whether you're just starting or been in the business for a while having a good marketing plan makes all the difference. I’m telling you this from experience! For the entrepreneur ready to grow their customer market, marketing expert Erik Huberman shares helpful tips and advice you can start applying as soon as today!
In today’s episode, Ashley interviews Erik Huberman, founder, and CEO of Hawke Media, the fastest growing marketing consultancy in the US. Erik is a serial entrepreneur and marketing expert that shares some of his background and marketing advice for not just the beginner but more advanced entrepreneurs ready to scale, grow, and get more customers.
The key takeaways from this episode:
- When you don’t have a lot of money, use time. Find ways to get more eyes on what you're doing.
- Try to go for organic reach in a scrappy way when first starting out.
- If you want to build a big business, you have to build something scalable.
- Make that first big decision that can drive all the other decisions.
- Word of mouth is the biggest driver of any business.
- Be interactive and answer people’s questions. Give value.
- Building a community creates sustainability in a business.
Episode Guest Resources:
Facebook: Erik Huberman
LinkedIn: Erik Huberman
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw