When it comes to social media, are you unsure of where you really should be focusing your efforts and where you should be spending your time to get the best bang for your social media buck?
In this episode, I’m joined by Miruna Dragomir, the CMO of Planable, a content collaboration platform for social media teams.
Miruna shares a ton of helpful tips and insight on the shoulds and shouldn’ts of social media in this episode.
We’re diving deep into the difference between content and distribution and talking all about why content alone isn’t going to bring you all the sales that you want. While content is extremely important, distribution is also key.
Miruna also shares more about how her and her team tackle processes and automating their tasks to save time and focus their efforts on the most impactful areas of business.
She also shares her approach to insights and analytics and why it’s so important to look at social media analytics as a part of your bigger business strategy, not just on their own.
This episode is full of golden nuggets and insightful tips on social media and how to use it to grow your business in the most effective way.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Content vs. Distribution
- What you should be focusing on with your first 1,000 followers
- Determining which social media tasks should be automated or outsourced
- Why it’s important to look at your social media data alongside all of your business data
- Why your metrics should be tied to your conversion rates and customer acquisition costs
- How Planable can help you streamline your social media marketing
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!