Building a team can feel really scary, but there’s so much opportunity when you can outsource tasks to others and really focus on the what you love to do and what will move your business forward.
When thinking about growing your team, you need to think about your ideal week and what tasks you love to do and that are in your zone of genius. The goal is to only do only tasks in your desire zone and outsource the rest.
If you’ve ever tried to multitask, you know how hard it can be to switch gears in your brain and stay focused, which is why it’s important to only focus on the tasks you love.
The number one key to keep in mind when hiring teammates is to invest your money in things you’ll see a return on. Make sure they’re the right fit for the role, they know what’s expected of them, and they know how to measure their success and progress.
Start by outsourcing the tasks in your drudgery zone and implementing the tips and strategies in this week’s episode and you’ll be well on your way to building your dream team.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- The 4 zones of productivity
- How to create your ideal week
- The power of batching work
- How to see where you’re spending your time on your phone
- Why you shouldn’t just focus on social media, but marketing as a whole
- How to implement accountability charts, impact filters, and scorecards to create a dream team that makes you money
- The best trick for training new teammates
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!