What does it mean to live life on your own terms? For Amber that meant having more time to spend with her family while building a business, she was passionate about. She shows us that you don’t have to have all the answers on day 1, it’s ok to do it scared, & if you're willing to put in the consistent work you can live a life that’s meaningful & free to you. Learn the strategies she uses to attract her tribe, grow her email list, & build a successful business & life on her terms.
In this episode, Ashley interviews Amber Kindler, the newest member of the Ashley Shaw team. Amber went from being a full-time teacher and grad student to taking her business pro & building a successful lifestyle as a Beachbody Coach & virtual assistant. She’s living proof that it’s totally possible to run a business you're passionate about & create a life you love. Listening to her journey and how she has achieved her goals hopefully ignites that fire inside of you & shows you that it’s never too late to live the life you truly desire for yourself.
The key takeaways from this episode:
- Just start. Learn as you go. You don’t have to have it all figured out Day 1.
- Whatever you're doing, make it your way. Make it authentic to who you are. Show up as yourself and show up consistently every single day.
- Find a way to be more personalized and show your a real genuine person. Ex: Use voice messenger options when speaking to ideal customers.
- When things aren’t feeling as optimistic look at everything you’ve already accomplished to help push you forward.
- We have to have a gut check with ourselves. Are you letting your limiting beliefs or the ones that those around you have about what you’re doing, hold you back?
- Find a way to create a warm audience and give lots of value on a more personal level. Ex: Facebook groups & Email list
- Keep putting out your messaging and in more than one place even if it feels repetitive at times. Show that you're consistent with what you're saying and doing.
Episode Guest Resources:
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw