Are you thinking about launching for the first time? Or maybe just looking to have a more successful launch? Learn some of Kelly’s most powerful launching strategies & how she sets herself apart from everyone else to have successful launches that consistently deliver 6 figure results. If you're ready to build your income & business with a launch strategy that works, this is the episode for you!
In this episode, Ashley interviews Kelly Roach, a business strategist featured on ABC, NBC, Good Day, the CW, Inc, & Forbes and creator of the Live Launch Method. Kelly has worked with multi-million dollar companies and her business Kelly Roach Coaching is the fastest growing coaching program on the market. Kelly’s live launch strategy is a less stressful & more personalized approach that involves a one on one experience you wouldn’t get with a traditional launch. Grab a pen and paper because this episode is jam-packed with great tips and strategies to take your launches to the next level!
The key takeaways from this episode:
- Effective sales is about asking effective questions and listening.
- Think about it from the customer's point of view and base your delivery on that.
- People like to be able to interact, ask questions, and feel like they are talking to a real person.
- You can create a business that aligns with your real life.
- You don’t have to keep reinventing the wheel. Launching brand new content every single launch will burn you out.
- Having the discipline to stick with what you're doing and work on improving it versus starting over every single time is a game-changer.
- 3 lessons that made the biggest impact on the bottom line in launches
- Deliver content live and be present with your people and create an experience.
- Leveraging human connection throughout the entire launch.
- Help people create a breakthrough for free. Give that extra value. Show people this is different from the other webinars.
Episode Guest Resources:
Website: Kelly Roach Coaching
Podcast: The Unstoppable Entrepreneur
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw