Have you ever woken up and realized you're not as happy as you know you could be? Happiness is something we expect to come to us naturally, but it doesn’t work that way. Taylor teaches us that happiness is a learned skill and that the way to it is through our daily habits and mindset. No matter what you’ve struggled with, you’re capable of having a happy, successful life & business at the same time. You deserve to be the happiest version of yourself every day, learn how to do that right now!
In today’s episode, Ashley interviews Taylor Proctor, a certified happiness mentor, podcaster, & speaker. Taylor helps individuals discover their personal happiness routines and finally implement the life they’ve always dreamed of. Success isn’t the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. It all starts with you and your habits.
The key takeaways from this episode:
- Your past circumstances don’t have to define your happiness today.
- No matter where you are on the happiness scale you can build it up through the right habits and routines.
- Start by giving grace to yourself and to others. Try to look at the things going on around you from outside your own perspective. By doing that you can begin to influence your own behavior towards the things that trigger you.
- CLEAR- The circumstance is neutral. It’s the language you use that instantaneously feeds your emotions which feeds your actions which feeds your results.
(C)ircumstance (L)anguage (A)ction (E)motions (R)esults
- If you want to make changes in your life it starts with changing your habits. Ask yourself “what are your current habits that are inhibiting you from being happier?”
- Focus on all 5 Arenas of Self Care
Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, Social, Intellectual
Episode Guest Resources:
Facebook Group: Happiness Abounders
Podcast: Happiness Abound
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS