Some people think email marketing is a dying trend, however, in the U.S. alone, more than 90% of people over the age of 15 use email.
This tells us that if you want to be seen and heard, email is the way to go and it’s actually ABOVE social media.
There’s so much competition in social media that email is where the traffic actually is. Only 1-2% of your audience is actually seeing your post on social media and with email, your open rates are much higher than that, which equals more eyes on your content.
You’ll also get a better bang for your buck with email, because statistics show, for every dollar you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $42.
Bottom line: There’s so much opportunity with email.
Email is all about driving value, building relationships, building trust, and moving your ideal customer down the value-journey. It must be a purpose-driven process, not about spamming people, sending emails just to send them, or sending too many.
The best way to get people to subscribe to you is to create an irresistible freebie (or lead magnet) that addresses their most common objections and helps solve a problem that they have, leading them to purchase the product or solution you offer.
In this episode, I’ll walk you through the 3 step process for getting started with email marketing, collecting more emails with killer lead magnets, and automating your email marketing.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Email marketing is above social media right now.
- The delivery rate of most social media posts is 1-2%.
- Email marketing provides a better return on investment than social media.
- You have to have a compelling lead magnet to actually collect emails.
- Whatever your most common objection is, that should be your freebie offer.
- Why you need to drop the word “newsletter.”
- How to offer a lead magnet without having a website.
- The benefit of automations.
Authentic Marketing Membership
21 Lead Magnet Ideas for Coaches Freebie
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS