Are you living a full life or are you living a fulfilled life? Stop trying to do all the things and start focusing on the things you're passionate about. If you're not in love with your life and business it’s time to make a change. Become who you're truly meant to be & have a life and business that supports that.
In this episode, Ashley interviews Jessica Zimmerman, published author, educator, and podcaster who leverages her story to empower women to boldly pursue wholehearted lives by building businesses and lives they love. Through Jessica’s own experiences and entrepreneur journey, she has found that you can have the best of both worlds. You can live the fulfilled life you’ve always dreamed of and run a business you love!
The key takeaways from this episode:
- You don’t have to be an expert at something to share your knowledge and what’s worked for you.
- Vulnerability in business helps others find you relatable. Share your vulnerabilities & get confident by putting it all out there again and again.
- Stop comparing yourself. Stay in your lane and focus on what you're doing. Not what everyone else is doing.
- Diversity your feed. What you consume is what you give out. Follow people that elevate you, challenge you & make you want to do more and be more.
- You don’t have to be going through a life-altering change to figure out that you're not happy doing what you're doing. Listen to your intuition.
- Motivation doesn’t last. You have to be committed.
- Create daily habits and time for yourself so that you can be at your best for yourself & those around you.
Episode Guest Resources:
Website: Jessica Ziimmerman
Book: Sleeping With A Stranger
Podcast: Zimmerman Podcast
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw