Do you dread posting on social media because you feel like a broken record, saying the same thing over and over again?
If you feel this way, you may be making these 3 social media mistakes:
#1: You tend to post the same things over and over again.
#2: You don’t have a strategy.
#3: You are using social media only to sell.
The truth is, social media was built for something more than just sales. It was built to be a magnet to attract people to you by providing value on social media and showing them the solutions you provide.
Social media allows you to plant the seed and leave breadcrumbs, leading people to you when they’re ready to make a decision.
Being clear on who you are, what problem you solve, and who you want to work with is the key to attracting your ideal customers on social media and turning those lurkers into paying customers.
The size of your audience is a direct reflection of the value you’re providing on social media, so ask yourself, am I providing more value on social media than selling?
In this week’s episode, I’m breaking down the 3 mistakes you may be making if you’re feeling like a broken record and giving tips for how to post strategically and authentically to social media.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- The 3 mistakes you may be making if you’re feeling like a broken record
- What social media was actually built for
- The importance of providing value and solutions on social media
- How to breadcrumb and make connections
- Getting clear on who you serve and who you want to work with
- How the size of your audience is a direct reflection of your value
- Paying attention to what hooks curiosity
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!