I often hear from coaches that they really struggle with what to say on their social media and how to say it.
Social media posts shouldn't just be posts with no intention of how they're building the relationship with your ideal customer. In this episode I am breaking down how people trying to utilize social media to sell fall short when they don't understand how to authentically sell through their social media posts; therefore they either are inconsistent and don't do it or they do it in a way that feels inauthentic and it feels salesy and they don't know what they're doing.
So if this is you, you're going to want to give this episode a listen. I go over 20 post ideas I use both in my personal social media as well as part of our posting plan strategy.
If you're ready to gain traction in your social media instead of burnout and wasted time, you've come to the right place.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- There are 3 buckets for social media posts.
- It's all about testing to see what your audience loves.
- Your ideal customer needs to become aware of you before they will engage with you.
- Learning your customers values and sharing them through your posts.
- You don't want attention from just anyone.
All of the post ideas that I talk about in this episode are so helpful and RECYCLABLE.