Do you know what self-love is really about? Is it hard for you to not allow the opinions of others to dictate how you live your life? Adrienne speaks to us about how she’s learned to overcome the negative thoughts and people & live life for herself and how we can do the same thing!
In this episode, Ashley interviews Adrienne Aitkins, Zyia director, and co-author of Self-Love Club. Adrienne goes into detail about her book and her own personal struggles that lead her to helping women move forward into their own self love today. Self-love is a daily practice and Adrienne shares some of her favorite tips with us so we can begin that journey as well.
The key takeaways from this episode:
- There’s a difference between confidence & self-love.
- Make decisions out of love for yourself and what you know is best for you.
- Liking who you are has to come before getting likes on social media.
- Whether you do or you don't, people are going to have something to say about it. Everybody has an opinion.
- Self love is a daily practice.
Episode Guest Resources:
Facebook: Adrianne’s Zyia Mind-Body Wellness Community
Book: Self Love Club https://amzn.to/2ztlCRj
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw
DFY Monthly Marketing Funnel: https://ashleyshaw.ca/monthlymarketingstrategy/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS