Are you struggling to do all of the things? Are your daily activities & tasks aligned with your BIG business goals? Emily is here to tell us all of the best ways to let go of the constant need to hustle harder and instead start to work smarter. It’s time to make the shift!
In this episode, Ashley interviews Emily Montgomery, founder and CEO of Be Mindful Marketing. Emily is a marketing visionary that ran accounts like Delta Airlines, Microsoft, Miller Cold Brews Company, Best Buy, & was the Chief Marketing & Operating Officer for The Dailey Method Franchising Company before starting her own company. Her approachable marketing strategies meet businesses where they’re at to help them reach and exceed their goals. Learn some of her most impactful marketing and business strategies to finally put a proven plan into place & move your business forward!
The key takeaways from this episode:
You don’t have to be good at everything.
- Put your effort & focus on where your true gifts and skills are so your business can flourish.
- Start where you feel most confident. This is the best way for you to show up for others as you build momentum.
- Have a clear vision of where you're going with your current goals.
The sale becomes easier when your marketing is focused on serving the ideal customer.
- Inspire them so that they are drawn to you when it comes to asking for the purchase.
- Have genuine conversations with people without trying to sell them something.
- People buy from people. Share your journey and provide value to build trust.
Episode Guest Resources:
Facebook: Be Mindful Marketing
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw
Photo & Video Workshop: https://ashleyshaw.ca/photo-video-workshop/
5 Days of DFY Quarantine Posts: https://ashleyshaw.ca/quarantinefreeposts/Quiz: https://ashleyshaw.ca/quiz/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS