Let me tell you a little secret... You don’t have to sell your soul to sell in your business! You don’t have to hustle all your friends. You don’t have to grind it out. You don’t have to push anything on anyone.
The real secret? Align Your Ideal Customers & Build Authority. Align who you pour your efforts into. Build authority by providing the value they desperately want. If you find inviting hard, this episode is for you!
The key takeaways from this episode:
- The Hey gurl hustle will not set you up for success. It will lead you into awkward conversations and feeling very salesy.
- You need to make deposits into the emotional bank account to build likability and trust before jumping into a conversation with a stranger and their health and fitness journey.
- If the hey gurl hustle method worked, then everyone would be a 10 star diamond.
- Marketing is just not a one dimensional situation. It's a conversation.
- If you're talking to everyone, you're talking to no one. Figure out your ideal customer’s problems by asking questions and market to that.
Episode Resources:Link: https://ashleyshaw.ca/training