Are you conquering Instagram right now? Do you know exactly how to talk to your ideal audience so you can grow?
In this episode, I am joined by Allie Reeves, and we are talking all about how to create quality content and find your people on social media.
Allie Reeves is a social media strategist turned solopreneur and small-business mentor. Her goal is to help women create powerful social media presences that effectively grow their businesses in a life-changing magnitude.
This episode is going to be helpful for anyone that wants to simplify their online strategy and get maximum results in their business.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Why you need to consistently show up
- Defining what it takes to build a strong following
- What it means to step into the role that you want to play
- Why you need to have confidence and foolishness
- How to know what to teach to a big audience
- The importance of being able to pivot
- Why you should stay where your ideal customer is
- Some of the best tools for creating content
I know that there are so many good pieces of advice from Allie in this episode! She simplified her strategy in a way that made me feel like I can totally conquer Instagram alongside her, so I hope you feel that way too!
Keep showing up consistently for your audience!
If you're ready to commit to personal and professional growth, move forward, make money and grow your health and fitness business, join my free community on Facebook: Business Bootcamp for Fitness Coaches!
Business Bootcamp for Fitness Coaches
Where We Can Connect:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS