Do you ever feel like you’re skipping steps when trying to build relationships with your ideal customers? Or maybe you’re tired of talking to people who just aren’t interested or a great fit for what you offer?
One of the best ways to build authentic relationships, serve up meaningful value, and give your ideal customers a sneak peek into what it’s like to work with you is through free Facebook Groups.
Facebook Groups allow you to teach, add value, and get to know your ideal customers and their problems better, giving you more insight into what solutions they’re needing and how you can help them.
In this episode, I’m breaking down the reasons why you need a free Facebook Group and how it can benefit your business.
You’ll learn how to not just sell to your friends and how to fill your Facebook Group with qualified, warm leads who need the solutions you have.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Why you need to have a free Facebook Group
- How to not skip steps in the relationship building process
- How to get your social media posts seen by more people by having a Facebook Group
- How Facebook Groups allow you to be super specific about what you offer
- The purpose of a Facebook Group
- How to become known as the expert in your field
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!