Are you struggling to feel motivated in your business? Do you feel like success is just not in the cards for you?
I’m here to tell you today, you ARE capable of success, but you have to find your true passion and your sweet spot first. Because when you do what you love and find your soul purpose, there will be no question. You’ll never watch the clock tick by or wonder if you’re in the right place ever again. You’ll know, you’ll feel it, and so will everyone you come in contact with.
In this episode, I’m sharing my story of finding myself and my sweet spot and how selling everything, moving to Vietnam, and embarking on multiple business ventures lead me to my sweet spot, my zone of genius, and the place I’m at today.
So many health/fitness coaches are searching for the motivation to work their business. The truth is, when you don’t feel motivated, you haven’t found the right thing yet.
Yes, we may all be health/fitness coaches, but each and every one of us is specialized in some way...and that’s what you need to find in order to feel motivated and truly capable of success. So think about the deeper reason WHY you coach, because when you find that reason, you’ll find your purpose and be able to exponentially grow your business.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Why you MUST find your sweet spot and your true passion
- The importance of taking the space to connect with yourself and your soul purpose
- Use your soul purpose and passions to find the gaps that you can fill by serving others
- When you’re in the right place, you’ll never doubt yourself or struggle to find motivation
- Ask yourself, what is the deeper reason I’m in the health/fitness space?
- The role that confidence plays in growing your business
- Ask yourself these 2 questions...What would be 1 or 2 small things I can do to get more confident in my business? What is 1 thing I can do right now to take a step in the right direction?
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!