fbpx

If Sales Is Your Goal, STAPPP Wasting Time Doing These Things With Ryann Dowdy

Podcast

0  comments

Are you ready to up your sales game and stop wasting time doing things that don’t move the needle forward?

In this episode, I’m joined by Ryann Dowdy, the founder of Social Sellers Academy. Ryann helps 6 and 7 figure business owners up the game with their sales and sell in a genuine way that focuses on human to human connection in the sales space. 

Ryann dives deep into the concept of selling through stories and selling to the emotion of others. In her experience, she has seen that the people who are the most successful in sales are the ones focused on building relationships and solving problems. 

Too often, business owners waste too much time on activities that don’t move the needle forward, such as making things “pretty” or spending too much time on trainings and the backend stuff. They’re simply doing busy work, not business building work. 

Ryann also talks about the importance of focusing on a mix of creating content and engaging with people. You should ideally spend 80% of your time engaging with people and having conversations and the other 20% of your time creating content and learning. 

When it comes down to how you spend your time, the first thing you should always do is talk to people who want the transformation you have or that know people who do. Selling people on the opportunity and the lifestyle is a great way to make sales feel less slimy. 

Ryann strongly believes in the power of your network and talking to your family and friends first as they already know, like, and trust you. 

If you’re ready to grow your business through sales, you need to make a decision about what you want your business to look like and then create a plan to make it happen. 

This episode is full of helpful tips and advice that is sure to help make sales feel less scary and more authentic in your business. 

Key Takeaways From This Episode:

  • The importance of selling to people’s emotions and building relationships. 
  • Focus on solving problems for people.
  • What people are spending too much time on, even though it doesn’t move the needle forward.
  • The benefit of selling the experience and the lifestyle.
  • The power of following up.
  • The opportunity with events, either in person or virtual.
  • Why you need to tap into your network.
  • The importance of making a decision about where you want to go and creating a plan to get there.

RESOURCES MENTIONED:

Get your Rock Your BODi posts here!

Connect with Ryann on Facebook. 

Follow Ryann on Instagram.


WHERE WE CAN CONNECT: 

Website: www.ashleyshaw.ca

Facebook: @theashleyshaw

Instagram: @theashleyshaw 

Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw.  I would love to connect with you!

About the author 

Ashley Shaw

Employee account created by MemberMouse

You may also like

The One Thing That Accelerated My Efforts And Got Me From Zero To 7 Figures In Less Than 5 Years

The One Thing That Accelerated My Efforts And Got Me From Zero To 7 Figures In Less Than 5 Years

The 6 Key Components Every Business Needs To Master With Emily Ransone

The 6 Key Components Every Business Needs To Master With Emily Ransone

Top 1% In Their Network Marketing Company In 3 Years: How Sandy & Wade Critides Did It

Top 1% In Their Network Marketing Company In 3 Years: How Sandy & Wade Critides Did It

5 Free DONE-FOR-YOU Find Your People Posts

>