Are you tired of facing objections, especially the “I can’t afford it” objection?
The good news is, there’s actually a way to help your ideal customers overcome their objections BEFORE they even express them.
In this week’s episode, I’m sharing the strategy I use for asking questions that allows you to build relationships, build rapport, and establish yourself as the expert while learning more about your ideal customer and their goals.
By following this strategy, you’ll be able to help your ideal customers get 6 small mini-yes’s before you get that 1 big yes.
No word-vomiting or sleazy tactics needed.
The key to this strategy is to follow the 80/20 rule where they do 80% of the talking and you do 20%. You are simply guiding the conversation and are always in control of it with the questions you are asking.
By asking the right questions, you’ll be able to learn more about them and their goals and break down objections before they even come up.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- The power of helping them get 6 mini-yes’s before the 1 big yes.
- How to use the 80/20 rule effectively.
- The 20 right questions that you need to be asking.
- How to get the right intel you need to pitch them in the most authentic way.
- Which questions to ask to knock down objections before they come up
- The benefit of using audio messages.
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!