While social media has been at the top of marketing conversations lately, email marketing still has the top spot when it comes to delivery rates and conversions. Emails have an average open rate of 20%, where social media is only 1-2%.
While social media may be the “sexy” thing to talk about, I want to show you why email is actually the marketing channel you should be focusing on.
An email marketing system can be an automated selling machine for you, generating more leads and paying customers while spending less time working.
In this week’s episode, I’m sharing 8 tips for growing your email list 8 times faster so that you can start reaping the benefits of email marketing and having a solid email list.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Email delivery rates vs. social media delivery rates
- What each lead on your email list is worth
- How email can be an automated selling machine
- 8 tips for growing your email list faster
- What NOT to say when asking people to sign up for your emails
- How to drive traffic to your email list
- Creative ways to promote your freebies
Sign up for the FREE Advanced Attraction Marketing Masterclass!
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS