Do you want to lose weight, but you feel like your body or lifestyle won’t let you?
In this episode, I am joined by Bria Evenson, and we are talking all about hormones and how they are in charge of our ability to lose weight, get work done and ultimately, feel like ourselves.
Bria is the founder of the SSHE Community, a personal trainer, and nutrition & holistic health coach with a background in female hormones. She teaches women how to destress their stressed body and begin to work in flow with their female hormones.
This episode is so informative and helpful especially for female entrepreneurs who are looking to release a little bit of the hustle so they can find alignment in their body.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- How our body and hormones change post-partum and through menopause
- An overview of the infradian rhythm
- Why workout and nutrition programs are not one-size-fits-all
- The benefit of tracking your cycle
- How the phases of menstrual cycles affect our mood, body and productivity
- How dealing with hormonal imbalances help us feel better and lose weight
- What small changes you can make in your day-to-day to support your hormones
I love that Bria talks about realistic ways to eliminate energy struggles and get better results with less effort.
It is so important that you remember to listen to your body so you can get back to feeling like you again!
If you're ready to commit to personal and professional growth, move forward, make money and grow your health and fitness business, join my free community on Facebook: Business Bootcamp for Fitness Coaches!
Bria’s FREE Online Masterclass: UNSTRESS to FLOW
Where We Can Connect:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS