As a business owner, productivity, prioritizing, and getting shi*t done is the key to moving your business forward and keeping your sanity, especially if you want to quit that 9-5.
Today, we’re getting to the nitty gritty of this topic and talking all about how to check the right boxes and balance all of your priorities in work and in life. There’s one thing that you can never get more of and just so happens to be your most valuable resource...time.
In this episode, I’m sharing my experiences with productivity and checking all the right boxes and a few of the key strategies I’ve learned along the way that have helped me set up my ideal weak, start and end my day efficiently, and outsource.
I’m also sharing the importance of learning your style type and working in your Desire Zone, doing things you love, that you’re good at, and that move your business towards the big rocks and goals that are most important right now.
The truth is...you can’t try to do everything. So let’s get strategic, tackle the biggest priorities first, stay disciplined, reprioritize, and repeat.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Productivity is the key to getting sh*t done in your business
- Prioritizing with the 4 D’s- Do It, Delegate It, Defer It, Delete It
- Narrowing your focus with the workday startup and workday shutdown
- Automate things to save you time and brainpower
- Try to always work in your Desire Zone
- The power of using a project management software
- Use a timer to keep yourself on track
- Keep your concentration by turning off your notifications
- Create an issues list to process issues or tasks that need attention
- Always be prioritizing and assessing what’s working
- When you have great people in your life to help you, it will be life-changing
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Unroll Me App
- Crystalizer Assessment
- 5 Free Find Your People Posts- https://ashleyshaw.ca/fypposts/
Where We Can Connect:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!
But WAIT!!! Grab these FREE Done-For-You "FIND YOUR PEOPLE" Posts and get your week of social covered!