Are you tired of not being able to find those customers ready to buy? Does it feel like your not getting in front of the right people? Nichole has broken it down for us so that you will know what it takes to find your ideal customers and what you need to do to get in front of them to get the sale. By the end of this episode, you will know the actions you need to take to find buyers the right way.
In today's episode, Ashley interviews Nichole Hawson, owner of AIM Social Media & award-winning social media strategist and consultant. During the last six years, she has worked with clients globally to decrease ad spend & grow brand awareness. Nichole gives us the details on the processes she uses in her own business to not only find her ideal customers but also sell to them. If you are looking for buyers this episode will tell you what you need to do to find them! If done the right way the buyers will start to come to you, how great would that be!
The key takeaways from this episode:
- People need to know, like and trust you before they will buy from you.
- The 3 E’s To A Good Social Media Strategy•
-See what is currently trending
-Add personality (Be You, Be a real person)
- There’s a process of trust and rapport that needs to happen before someone is ready to buy.
- Have a solid organic strategy that is working before putting ad spend behind it.
- Lead with value first and warm the audience up before you start selling to them.
Episode Guest Resources:
Facebook: AIM Social Media Marketing
Screenshot this episode and share it to your IG story- don’t forget to tag me @theashleyshaw
5 Days DFY Posting: https://ashleyshaw.ca/postingparty/
Simon Sinek: Start With Why Video
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS