Do you ever look back and wish you would have done things differently? Business and life is a never-ending learning experience and journey. In this episode, I’m sharing the 5 things I wish I would have quit doing sooner in my business.
It’s so important to recognize when your thoughts and beliefs are leading you towards feelings of resistance and overwhelm in your life. You can only have so many tabs open in your brain, and living a life of constant go, go, go leads to overwhelm, lack of consistency, and resenting your business.
Take these 5 things I wish I’d quit doing sooner to help you catch yourself before these creep up on you too.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Pay attention to the resistances you feel and ask yourself what beliefs are causing you to feel that way
- 5 things I wish I’d quit doing sooner:
- Thinking success was just getting lucky
- Obsessing over results
- Doing things just to tick the boxes
- Trying to do all the things myself
- Only going after big financial goals without looking at the holistic picture
- Focus on building good habits and learning instead of dwelling on the end result
- Focus on your top 3 priorities each week and block off time to tackle them
- Staying in your zone of genius is key
WHERE WE CAN CONNECT:
Don’t forget….. If you loved this episode, screenshot it and share it to your IG stories and tag me @theashleyshaw. I would love to connect with you!