Now Hiring An Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager
DO YOU KNOW & LOVE FITNESS? Are you a health nut looking for challenging and rewarding career opportunity? If so, AshleyShaw.ca, a boutique marketing and e-commerce company, is looking to hire an individual to join our team as a Sales and Marketing Acquisition Manager.
THE CANDIDATE MUST:
- Manage the overall strategy of traffic acquisition programs with a goal of maximizing visits from the right audience while maintaining a high level of conversions.
- Work closely with the ad manager teams to ensure that traffic acquisition strategy is supporting the leads and sales promo campaigns.
- Work closely with editorial team to identify content to be promoted, make recommendations on new content creation and partner on re-writing headlines to increase click-through rates.
- Manage the lead creation strategy and execution of paid programs that drive traffic to article, video and other content. (paid search, Facebook, TikTok, etc.).
- Responsible for organic search strategy, ensuring best practices are being followed throughout the organization.
- Identify and test new partners to broaden content marketing mix and to maximize performance.
- Manage dashboards and reporting for all content marketing initiatives to planned traffic, engagement, budget and ad revenue goals.
- Lead Sales Launch projects as needed.
- Digital Marketing experience required.
- Educational experience at Digitalmarketer.com is preferred.
- Educational discipline in a related field (Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.) highly desired but not necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, preferably in the membership site industry.
- Understanding of digital ad sales/content monetization.
- Experience managing paid search campaigns and paid content distribution channels.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other Marketing Attribution platforms.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
- Ability to analyze marketing data to present results as well as high level trends.
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously within ClickUp.
- A strong work ethic and desire to test and try new tactics/programs.
- A team player who can facilitate and increase cross functional collaboration.